Thursday, November 19, 2009

2268/07/13 - It's my Birthday!

Today was my tenth birthday. I got some neat stuff from the people that came; well, from most of them. Butch and his stupid gang didn't bring anything, not that I expected them to. Paul was kind of nice, though, but Butch and Wally made fun of him for it. Dad told me that Amata got everything together for the party, too. I doubt her dad did much to help. I don't think he likes me, or my dad. I think I heard him telling Officer Kendall that he thinks I'm a brat.

Amata gave me a copy of Grognak the Barbarian of hers that I'd been practically drooling over every time I went to visit. It was funny to see her get all grossed out when I asked if she got me a date with Freddy. Stanley got me an awesome baseball cap. He's also the one who fixed this Pip-Boy up for me. It's alright, I guess.. kind of heavy, and I keep bumping it on stuff.

Andy tried using his saw-arm to cut the cake. As funny as it was, I was kind of looking forward to at least blowing out the candles. I know, it's such a little-kid thing to miss, but it's tradition or something. I was lucky that Old Lady Palmer had made me a sweet roll for my birthday. I saw Butch staring at it, so I stuffed the whole thing in my mouth at once, haha!

The intercom in the dining hall went off, and dad told me that he and Jonas had a surprise for me down in the reactor room. When I got there, Jonas tried pretending I wasn't supposed to be down there. My dad came in and showed me the best present I've ever gotten in my life - my own BB gun! Even better, he told me he got some of the parts from one of Butch's stupid switchblades. I got to shoot some targets they'd set up, and even killed a radroach that had gotten in somehow.

Best birthday EVER!

1 comment:

  1. Stuff To Do:
    Thank everyone for coming to the party.
    Read the comic Amata gave me.
    Kick Butch in the nuts. Hard.

    ReplyDelete